Sunday, March 25, 2007

Take Your Mama

Take Your Mama by Scissor Sisters

I heard this song all the time, liked it, but never really knew who did it and never bothered to find out who sung it. So the song existed for a long time before I knew who it was. I remember talking to someone about the Scissor Sisters back when grad school just started and she was going on and on about how great they were. And I just stood there thinking, I've heard of them but I can't name one song by them. Then Eliz left an album of theirs at the 'rents house and I ganked it, ripped it onto iTunes... and 2+2=4. The Scissor Sisters did "Take Your Momma" ahhh, okay! Always a fun feeling.

Watch It:

2 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

So my kind of song.

Otter said...

So did you take your mama out all night, well at least until her bedtime?