Thursday, March 15, 2007

Levon

Levon by Elton John

This is Hags' favorite Elton John song. And I'm not sure if it's my favorite, but it cracks the top three. I really have nothing to add other than that... it's a good song and Hags loves it which is when I bought it drunk on iTunes last year. As for Elton… much to write so I'll leave you with these two facts: 1) Elton is a huge Watford fan, like myself, and even owned the team at one point. 2) He's one of the few people to be married twice, once to a women and once to a man.

Listen to the MP3

Listen Live

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this one too.

Indigo Bunting said...

Hey, I know someone like that (although the homosexual marriage wasn't technically legal).

Indigo Bunting said...

Well, that didn't work. Let's try again.

Otter said...

Some songs are going to make everyone list (or almost everyone's list). It wil be interesting to see. Of course Earwig (aka Maureen) already did Levon. I wonder who else will.

Sabine said...

Didn't they get married in Canada?

Sabine said...

Oh - you meant your friend's wasn't technically legal, not Elton's. I get it now.

Cedar Waxwing said...

I like that song too, but didn't know the name of it.

Helen said...

I can't hear Elton John without being transported back to my high school days. I'll have to write about Goodbye Yellow Brick Road at some point; I used to play that over and over and over and over and over...