Friday, March 2, 2007

I Want You Back

I Want You Back by The Jackson Five

This song begin and ends with one of the greatest bass lines… and throw in Micheal's voice of God… well there you go. Who cares a 8 year old is singing this song (becuase when you start thinking about that it's creepy and then you realize, oh maybe THAT'S why Micheal Jackson is messed up)… how can you not move a little when that bass line starts up. One of the finest pop songs out there. I remember listening to this song all the time in high school, I think I even danced to this song with my little sister one night in high school. Either this one or ABC. No matter, that was fun.

Listen:

4 comments:

Cedar Waxwing said...

Oh, this one takes me back!

Indigo Bunting said...

When I was about 8 or 9, and Michael was about 12 or 13 (or is he a year older than that?), I had a pretty huge crush on him. In retrospect, it's probably a good thing we never got together.

Otter said...

Indigo OMG that's funny.

He (M.J.)makes my list of musicians I've never liked or really ever got. BO - I bet you beer your dad never liked him either.

Otter said...

But Thriller is so awesome!