Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Sunny Day

Another Sunny Day by Belle & Sebastian

I once said that if I ever wrote music, it would sound like Belle & Sebastian… ummm whatever that means. ANYWAY, I really enjoyed this song last spring (2006), it was a great background song to pretty much everything - it's light, airy, fun, and bright. I remember listening to this song on a lazy Saturday or Sunday in late February or early March on the iPod while playing NCAA football... weird memory, but I'm actually in my room in Alexandria listening to this song. It was a really small room and the walls were a faint yellow. I had one window that looked out to an empty former homeless shelter... man that room was small, I couldn't do much of anything in there but lay in bed. And for some reason I'm also thinking of this Middle Eastern restaurant that I walked by every day but rarely saw anyone in it. I bought a Gatorade there once but never ate there... I sort of feel bad about that. It opened up right after I moved to DC, but no one was ever in there. Anyway, this is a fun song. Enjoy.

Listen to the mp3

No comments: