Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Knock Yourself Out

Knock Yourself Out by Jon Brion

If I’m in a bad mood I'll play this song and pretty much straight away I'll feel better. Maybe it's the lyrics… or maybe it's the cheery sound this ditty has. Gosh, I love this song, seriously... I love Brion's voice, I love the orchestral parts, the harmonica, the bells and whistles... I should listen to this song every day and I will probably never have a really bad day ever again. Because we all have our moments when things need to be put into perspective:
Why were put in this mess
Is anybody’s guess
It might be a test or it might not be anything
You need to worry about
But if you’re still in doubt
Go and knock yourself out

Watch the video:


3 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks, that was great. I really needed it today.

Otter said...

That's good... I think we could all use that song everyday.

Indigo Bunting said...

That was fun.