Saturday, April 28, 2007

And Your Bird Can Sing

And Your Bird Can Sing by The Beatles

Why do I love this song? I haven't a clue… but I love it. I like the big electric guitar, Lennon's vocals, the hand claps don't hurt, and there is this totally unBeatles kick ass bass line. I have no clue where that come from, since it's the only time you'll hear anything like it by the Beatles, but it rocks. Least I forget the perfectly harmonized, “You tell me that you’ve heard every sound there is” part which I adore. This is a fun song.

Watch it (sorry about the Sound quality):

2 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

This bird loves that song. (And OMG, I remember their Saturday morning cartoon from my childhood.)

Cedar Waxwing said...

This bird has never heard of that song, but wishes she had. Thanks for the introduction.