Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want

Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want by The Smiths

People say the Smiths are kind of depressing, but I kind of like them. And they don't bum me out, I honestly think Morrissey is one of the more optimistic people in life. Sure, he seems so sad, but dreams are good. Hope is good. And this is a hopeful song. Maybe this is the day things change...

Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time

Watch the Video (and I'm sure the images of may make you think differently than what I wrote...)

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Oh! This song showed up on a mix tape made by a friend. I had no idea who it was by. Learn something every day...