Thursday, May 24, 2007

Banging Camp

Banging Camp by the Hold Steady (90/365)

"There's strings attached to every single lover..." how true. I love this song, the banging guitar, the background vocals of "ooooo-la-la-la-laala", and Craig Finn's vocals. Oh so great. I think over the course of this album, I fall for Holly a bit, "Holly wore a cross to ward them off." What a great summer song... I could totally go for a beer and a burger when I hear this song.

I should also add that two and a half years ago D and I decided to only use bang when referring to sex. I'm not sure why other than it was funny. It's gotten to the point where I don't even realize that I use it pretty much all the time in conversation with peers. I guess it's cool and funny. Whatever.

Listen to a bit:
The Hold SteadyBanging Camp<

Watch:

3 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

That was a lot of fun. Of course, banging usually is.

Helen said...

I shall refrain from comment, lest I besmirch my reputation even more.

Indigo Bunting said...

LOL!