Friday, February 16, 2007

Movies Of Myself

Movies of Myself - Rufus Wainwright:
I was some where in the Andes between Machu Picchu and Cuzco when this song really hit me. I'm not sure what it was, but I liked it. It sort of summed up what I was feeling about my love life at the time and the girl that began to center around this song wasn't the girl I was dating at the time. I was sort of convinced that the two of us were star cross lovers and this song came to encompass that for some reason. Still today, when I hear this song, I see this girls face and smile. And if you were wondering, we never kissed and I haven't talked to her in years.

Listen to the MP3:

4 comments:

Otter said...

Sometimes the never kissing leaves the most angst.

Welcome BTW! I think I'm going to enjoy this as much as you will.

Otter said...

Could not get it to play...what's up?

Otter said...

Not sure... but if you hit the pop out button, it seems to play then.

Indigo Bunting said...

OK. Are these otters related? Inquiring minds want to know.