Monday, October 20, 2008

Theme from the Greatest American Hero

Theme from the Greatest American Hero by Joey Scarbury

I was criticized on Friday night getting drinks with friends that this fine little blog was a tad bit too negative... so with that in light, I went out and found a happy song.

I don't remember "The Greatest American Hero" but like pretty much everyone in the world I know the theme. And it's one of those songs that puts me in a good mood. Bad day at work? How about a little Joey Scarbury? Thoughts of the New Man or childhood dreams that have passed away? "Believe it or not I'm walking on air! I never thought I could feel so free!"

Ah yes, one of those songs that can turn a bad day into a not so bad day.

And going as the Greatest American Hero for Halloween wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. See, I'm good for something.


P.S. it's safe to say this will be Jeoy Scarbury's one and only entry to this fine little blog.

No comments: