Thursday, April 17, 2008

Your Song

Your Song by Elton John



When it comes to all time greatest love songs, this has to crack the top five right? Top three? Isn't it pretty much everyone's dream to have someone write a song about them (this actually happened to my sister, I've never really known how she felt about that).

Anyway, I'm not sure who Elton is signing this song to, but it doesn't matter. I do love how he forgets the color of the girl/guys eyes, that's always made me smile. And when they're on a roof with moss on it beats me. But it's a great song that you can't help thinking of the person you're in love with. And I'm not adding to this song... so enjoy it.

"My gift is my song and/this one's for you"

1 comment:

Otter said...

It's a classic.
Your Dad had this LP and I remember the sounds of EJ spilling out from his boyhood room.